Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I wonder how many posts are titled "Happy New Year!" in the blogosphere.



I had a really amazing time in Amsterdam, but I am now back in Milano. One week of school, then to Berlin! I'm really embarrassed to say this, but I didn't take one picture on New Year's Eve. So wild.. outside looked like a battle field with smoke everywhere- it was really the most fun. Had the nicest dinner at a friend's house (which just so happens to be a historical building in Amsterdam, & is also the coolest house ever), and then around midnight the coffee shop across the canal set off something like 100,000 fireworks. 


While I cannot prove any of this because I am a bad person who forgets to carry a camera, some other cool stuff was captured during the rest of my trip. Including cake pops (sadly, looked amazing, tasted DISGUSTING). 







 A strange installation near Frankie's old apt.





 My favorite wormy





the $




 What time is it?





 Adventure time!




Cake Pop Time!




 All you can eat sushi babyyyy




Too bad I don't eat fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment