Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amsterdam Xmas

Hallo! I decided I'm going to learn to speak Dutch (because my vocab is a sad mix of crappy Italian and ever diminishing English, & I need to add more confusion to my life). Anyway, this Christmas was really...silly! And fun. 
Check It.



The first of the delicious fried food: fried apples!





Award: Best Xmas Eve sighting

This is exactly what you think it is: A (really high) old man covered in lights, singing X-mas songs in a decorated boat, using a fishing pole to collect money from the crowd. 






Greta, the Xmas Cactus






The present pile!!!



Just wanted to cut in and say that these next photos...YUM. Frankie and I made some awesome bolognese sauce (with pasta), and zucchini with parmesan cheese. So good. 
Come to think of it
I think this is my last post in 2012. Have a great new year!














No comments:

Post a Comment