Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'll take a kilo of onions, please.

So, there are these really great markets every weekend in Milan, and one of them is a vegetable market. You already know that I'm not exactly a cook, so I can't say I have any idea what to buy when I go to a supermarket- let alone a fresh fruit/veggie market. In a foreign country. Needless to say, I went home with a 1/2 kilo of onions last weekend. (I know, I didn't think that sounded like a lot, either!) It is absolutely way too many frickin' onions, and I still am eating them. So! To continue my pancake craze, I decided to
make onion pancakes. Surprisingly, they were delicious! 
 ...Check it






Ohh, baby. Look at that steam.





I'm pretty sure this is the 1st bottle of wine I've ever opened


Ok, so I didn't cook these because I don't like mushrooms. But, don't these look amazing?! They're so fresh, they're still stuck together! (And covered in dirt! Yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment