Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free At Last

I am free at last from the chains of 7th semester work (only to be imprisoned once more in 2 weeks. The dreaded 8th semester!!!) 

I'm only being a tiny bit dramatic, & I'm not even dreading starting class again- just really happy to have a little time off. Actually, this whole semester will be dedicated to my final collection which I haven't talked about all that much in this blog, but it's inspired by insects. Enough about me! I have so many pictures that need to go up here. I got back from Berlin yesterday, & have some really sweet images, but I'm a little backlogged. SO! You're gonna have to wait for those bad boys. Here's the catch up from before I left for Germany: 
Check it




 We all went out last last weekend for Isadora's b-day











We all know my dream is actually food photography





I come home from one of the busiest days Isadora & I have had all year, and she is standing in the kitchen making these little savory pastries. So amazing.




 












The finished product!




Next up: Berlin


No comments:

Post a Comment