Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Berlin, where Jackii will become a starving artist and eventually die (happy)

Long story short, Berlin rules. The seniors (all 5 of us) took a 4-5 day trip to attend a few trade shows and fashion shows during Berlin Fashion Week. We went to Bread & Butter, which is my favorite trade show so far, as well as Premium and..an eco-show I can't remember the name of right now. We ended up having one of the last days free, which was realllly nice. I used it to check out the Dali museum and the Ramones museum! I also did a little bit of shopping- not too much because I left my wallet in a cab the first day- but the stores were really tiny & really cool.


P.S. I need to separate these because I have so many pictures. This is the first 2-3 days. I'll post the Ramones and Dali museums next. 
Check it






So, I like the weird stuff. Typewriter hat.




Kenny Random.




It was cold. I wore Moon Boots. Everywhere.




Ron Galella exhibit- I can't say I condone paparazzi so I wasn't sure about it. But another exhibit inside was VERY intense. I was really moved by the photographer's work: Gundula Schulze Eldowy.



































No comments:

Post a Comment