Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cállate La Boca! pt. 1

I've been to the best city...


b a r c e l o n a

I think I'd like to visit once a year for the rest of my life. This was the 2nd trip my dad and I took last month while he was here visiting- it was so much fun. Maybe I was a bit snap happy..  
my digital camera stopped working, so I'm missing the photos we took with a disposable camera. (Yup. The one's you have to wind. We're bringin' it back.) We took one of those Hop On Hop Off buses, and walked pretty much the entire city in 3 days. It was awesome! 

This is part 1 in a barcelona series (way too many pictures for one day). I'll do a separate Gaudi post with the pictures from the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Soooo, these are the general pictures from around the city. Random buildings- super cool architecture and surface design-, aerial views of the city from a cable car, and some other adventures.

I have to warn you, toward the end of the photos, some of the pictures of the Market of la Boqueria are not for the faint of heart. This market was unbelievable. It's located on the main street, La Rambla, and there is every type of fresh fruit, juice, and the food is delicious! 

Check  it.













The pier









Cable car ride!




On our way there 














When you get out of the cable car, 
you are left off in this beautiful garden









And back




Fountain photos!!!









My dad: Why is this place called Obama?
Promoter: Everybody likes Obama!
Dad: British Africa?
Promoter: Marketing purposes. 

Twins




 
Birds for sale at the market.
I wanted to buy them and set them free













 










Guadi building #358













The absolute best juice in the world.
Here start the market pictures-
You're warned!!!


Market of la Boqueria









In case you don't know what this is, 
here is a picture of the adorable bunny you're about to eat




Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment