Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally.. CRUNCH! The runway collection.


F.I.T. Graduate collections showed last Tuesday in Milano, Italy! Our show was called "Armonie", and was a collaborative fashion show and concert (with Conservatorio di Milano students who played live). There were 5 mini collections shown (mine included)- 1 children's and 4 womenswear. This is an unedited video of "Crunch", my womenswear collection inspired by insects. For those of you who don't know about my collection already, it consists of many graphic prints which I have designed and had printed on fabric (inspired by the beautiful insect photography of mermet gilles). I wanted to design everything about the collection, fabric included. 
Highlights: Original prints, embroidery (back of the sheer bodysuit), soleil pleating

This is what I've spent my last 6 months of school working on. 
Now what?!?!?! 
...Check it



(My collection! Enjoy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment