Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winter, winter go away.

I know I'll get senioritis (if I don't have it already) as soon as it gets nice out, but I'm really done with the cold. Not that I want to retire my moon boots just yet, but I'm really sick today, and cranky at the winter. Thought I had nothing to post, but found some images from before my dear friends left for Parigi. There are some pictures to prove I can make a fire, and also that I AM getting my Vit-C. 
Check it.


Jinjoo making the Korean sush'.




 Binna and the seaweed




After they made this rice, Binna made tea out of the burnt rice stuck to the pot. Probably the most delicious thing I've ever had



Gli ingredienti















Orange meets blood orange and has a baby. This is that baby!




 Also, I think these are the 2nd coolest shoes I've ever owned 
(I used to have a pair of black glitter patent leather boots. Can't top that.)





No comments:

Post a Comment