Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Support Jackii In Milan!


Just throwin' this out there...

If anyone would like to sponser (aka support) my endeavor in Milan (including travel & supplies/material for my final collection) I am graciously accepting donations.

My final collection is four looks (approximately 7-8 garments) which will be in a runway show at the end of the year (May/June).

After the completion of this mini collection, I will work as an intern here in Milan.

I can offer trend research, great pictures, and insight into the culture here in Italy. I will continue to keep this blog updated with funny, informative, interesting information all year long. I also plan to keep you informed of my ideas and progress as far as my final collection.

I'm trying to raise $2,500 in order to pay for my trips to trade shows, and my final collection.

 Thank you!!!!


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment